Friday, October 6, 2017

Happy Ending for Henry the Hatter

https://www.metrotimes.com/the-scene/archives/2017/10/05/update-henry-the-hatter-owner-says-new-eastern-market-digs-are-the-perfect-fit           



I am glad  for Henry the Hatter! He may have lost his downtown spot -and $$$$ its not easy to relocate a store downtown if you are not a big deal.... But Henry
now has a better spot...

 I developed a hat habit in NYC.  Maybe it was from watching too many movies in Black and White  or Annie Hall                                                                                                     
Annie Hall -Iconic Look not from the Art Director , but the Actor herself-


 



 How many hats do you have??
Oh I know- I lived in Harlem !!! But now I am back in the D and before I could get a chance to go deep downtown  I found out Henry the Hatter was out.... as of this fall Eastern Market (not far from where I spent my first years!)


 I have a derby (antique)

a leather all weather  gaucho hat (Argentina)
a  straw fedora -Goorin Brothers 
a felt fedora
a newsboy cap-( custom made in Harlem )
 a tam o shanter (its an antique!)
 crazy baseball caps  (Collectible hats)
and my favorite -a  Russian Army wool hat
Can not wait to visit Henry the Hatter and get something for the sure to be Very Cold Winter 2017-2018 (Hurricanes really change Michigan Weather - see  jet streams etc)


In Argentina /Wearing Leather Gaucho Hat 






Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home